As part of the Appsevents core team I am currently in Doha for a Google in Education Summit. Qatar Academy is hosting the event, which is two days of sessions lead by teachers who are utilising Google Apps for Education (GAfE) with their classes or organisations. There are a range of great sessions going on, click here to have a look for yourself.
I am leading sessions on Google Classroom, Flubaroo for grading and feedback and using Google Sites as E-portfolios
The slides shared with delegates can be viewed via the links below
- Google Classroom for beginners – click here
- Google Classroom with Doctopus for Formative Assessment – click here
- Flubaroo for Grading and Feedback via Google Forms – click here
- Google Sites for E-portfolios – click here
The slides are the take-away but the session is aimed at being hands-0n with delegates getting the chance to use the tools and get ready to use them with their classes the following week.
If you want to know more about
- the event
- hosting one at your school
- becoming a trainer
- or anything else related to the post drop me a comment or email
Appsevents also offer online courses in a number of key GAfE skills and the courses are being added to regularly, take a look to see if any of the courses suit you or your school, keep an eye on the Google in Education Summits community to get discount codes for some of the courses. The community is also the place to find info about upcoming events in your part of the world.